The macro "v1.1 The event is a lot small. Monsters" for "Stay Out" can be downloaded and used on simple mouse and keyboard.
Installing the macro is in the Keyran program and enhances your gaming experience!
This macro is designed specifically for the «Pile is Small» mode in the Stay Out game and helps to quickly and effectively destroy opponents for «monsters». The macro is configured in such a way as to exclude possible problems with the game server.
To use the macro, follow the following instructions:
1. Switch to the game window so that the macro works only inside the game. It is recommended to enable the driver for best performance.
2. Assign the macro activation key to a button convenient for you, it is recommended to use the right mouse button (RMB).
3. Get close enough to the enemy so that the damage is counted in the game.
4. Hold down the macro activation key.
5. Release the activation key so that the macro stops working.
It is recommended to use the macro «v1.0 Event: The heap is Small. Monsters» only if you play as «monsters». To play as a «human», it is recommended to use the macro «v1.0 Event: A lot is Small. A man.»
For convenience, it is recommended to install two macros on different mouse buttons:
The left mouse button (LMB) for «v1.0 Event: The heap is Small. The man»
Right mouse button (RMB) for «v1.0 Event: The pile is Small. Monsters»
It is important to note that the macro works in a cyclic mode when holding down the activation key. Just hold down the key and deal damage automatically.
- Version 1.1 fixed and updated the description.
- Version 1.0 of the macro has been published.
Make sure that using this macro does not violate the rules of the game and is not a cheat.