The macro "v2.0 Quick Roll-up" for "Stay Out" can be downloaded and used on simple mouse and keyboard.
Installing the macro is quick and easy in the Keyran program and increases your skill level in Stay Out, if you follow the instructions
Welcome! This macro is designed to conveniently perform a quick or regular tackle in a Stay Out game with just one button. It is configured in such a way that your character is not teleported back with friezes and is not excluded from the server.
This macro is compatible with the versions of the game on the Steam and Launcher platforms. It will work on any screen resolution.
Here are the instructions for using this macro:
1. Open the Stay Out game and select a window so that the macro works only inside the game. For better performance, it is recommended to enable the driver!
2. Assign macro activation in Keyran to a key that is convenient for you, it is recommended to use the right mouse button (RMB).
3. To perform a quick roll, jump down from a low height so that the feed animation works.
4. Hold down the W key (forward movement) and then press the macro activation key (RMB) that you have assigned. Important: no need to press other keys!
5. To stop the macro, simply release the macro activation key.
6. If you want to quickly return to normal running, hold down the W key after disabling the macro and quickly press the Shift key.
Please note: The macro will function in a cyclic mode after pressing the activation key, performing a roll every second while you hold it down.
- Version 2.0 eliminates the delay after stopping the macro, now your character will continue moving forward without problems.
- Version 1.1 contains additional details and corrections in the description.
- Version 1.0 of the macro has been published and is ready for use.
Enjoy using this convenient and effective macro to perform quick and comfortable roll-ups in the Stay Out game. Good luck in the game!