The macro "Pumping the vitality of the AFC through the jump" for "Kingdom Come: Deliverance" can be downloaded and used on simple mouse and keyboard.
Installing the macro is with one movement in the Keyran program and enhances your gaming experience!
For effective pumping of the survivability skill in AFC mode in the game Kingdom Come: Deliverance, I recommend the following method:
1. In the prologue, upgrade the Ascetic perk, which increases the effectiveness of leveling skills when hungry.
2. Fill the hunger indicator to the maximum to get the maximum bonus from the perk.
3. Turn on the macro that will automatically perform jumps.
4. Jumping actively increases the survivability skill, so leave the character in this state for a while.
5. If the macro does not work, try using the window-free mode using a special driver.
Thus, you will be able to effectively pump the survivability skill using this method of AFC pumping. Do not forget to check the status of the character and his resources during the AFC to avoid undesirable situations.