The macro "Magic" for "The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind" can be downloaded and used on regular mouse and keyboard.
Installing the macro is in the Keyran program and enhances your gaming experience!
IMPORTANT: before you start, you should install and enable the driver in the program. It is also recommended to enable incognito mode for additional security (the program has not been tested without this mode).
So let's get started.
1. Download and install the required application on your device.
2. Open the application and assign a key that you will use in the game for casting spells.
3. Next, assign a repeat when you press this key and disable the repeat when you press it again.
4. Now start the game.
5. Go to the game settings and bind the application (macro) to the corresponding key (note that the caste button may differ depending on the installed plugins and settings, for example, I have R by default).
6. After binding the macro, click on the caste button to activate it.
7. Now you can cast spells continuously while holding the caste key.